When you create a new property, you have to insert detail informations to locate your new property. These informations are property attributes that you can manage in the Properties panel.
From WP dashboard, navigate to Properties → Province/State to manage Province/State.
Manage all province/state in the backend
- 1. Name: insert the name for County/State.
- 2. Slug: insert the slug for County/State (optional)
- 3. Description: insert the description for County/State.
- 4. Taxonomy Setting: select the country of this Province/State.
- 5. When category is ready, please click on button Add New Province/State
Province/State on the frontend will look like this:
Provice/State on the frontend
Please consult our video guide on Add New Property Attributes (Property Types, Property Labels, Neighborhood…).
Video guide on How admin Add New Property Attributes (Property Types, Property Labels, Neighborhood…)