When you create a new property, you have to insert detail informations to locate your new property. These informations are property attributes that you can manage in the Properties panel.
From WP dashboard, navigate to Properties → Neighborhood to manage Neighborhood.
Manage Neighborhood in the backend
- 1. Name: insert the name for your neighborhood.
- 2. Slug: insert the slug for your neighborhood (optional)
- 3. Description: insert the description for your neighborhood.
- 4. Taxonomy Setting: select the city that the neighborhood belong to.
- 5. When category is ready, please click on button Add New Neighborhood
Neighborhood on the frontend will look like this:
Neighborhood in Property details information on the frontend
Please consult our video guide on Add New Property Attributes (Property Types, Property Labels, Neighborhood…).
Video guide on How admin Add New Property Attributes (Property Types, Property Labels, Neighborhood…)