When you create a new property both on the frontend and in the backend, you have to insert details informations to locate your new property. These informations are property attributes that you can manage in the Properties panel.
To manage Property Types, navigate your admin panel to Properties → Property Types
- 1. Name: insert the name for your property type.
- 2. Slug: insert the slug for your property type (optional)
- 3. Parent: select parent property type if needed. Usually you don’t need to do it.
- 4. Description: insert the description for your property type.
- 5. Icon Image: Upload an image that can describe your property type
- 6. When category is ready, please click on button Add New Property Type
Property Types on the frontend will look like this:
Please consult our video guide on Add New Property Attributes (Property Types, Property Labels, Neighborhood…).
Video guide on How admin Add New Property Attributes (Property Types, Property Labels, Neighborhood…)