Add the property items on the page with property featured by using Property Featured shortcode.
Before displaying the property items in Property module, you need to create properties in the corresponding section of the admin panel. Check the Property management section of the knowledge base for more information.
There are a variety of options available with each Shortcode in ERE and are integrated smoothy with WP Bakery Page Builder plugin. These below screenshots of this shortcode are captured in Visual Composer platform. You can consult our online documentation for more details on how ERE shortcode workflow.
- Layout Style – Select layout style between 4 preset styles:
- List Two Columns: the property items are displayed in 2 columns.
- Cities Filter: the property items are displayed base on cities filter.
- Single Carousel: the property items are displayed into a single carousel layout as the screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/k1yo26
- Sync Carousel: arranges the portfolio items into a slideshow with next/previous button as the screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/k1z0vn
- Include Heading: check this box to display Heading or not. Heading Options tab includes:
- Title – enter the title for the Heading module.
- Subtitle – enter the subtitle for the Heading module.
- Items Amount – set the items amount for the property items to display on your site.
- Image size – select the size of the image to be displayed. You may select full size, thumbnail or custom size and specify the sizes for the image.
- Color Scheme – Select the color scheme in the module with the colors: Dark or White
- Extra class name – enter our own unique class name for the item – this is a useful option for those who want to create a specific style. E.g.: you can type custom-style class and then go to Theme options -> Custom CSS & Script -> Custom CSS field and write your own CSS code with this class to get your own style.
- Narrow Type – enter or choose the Property Types to be displayed narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Status – enter or choose the Property Status to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Feature – enter or choose the Property Feature to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow City / Town – enter or choose the Property City/Town to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Province / State – enter or choose the Property Province/State to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Neighborhood – enter or choose the Property Neighborhood to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Label – enter or choose the Property Laybel to display narrow properties in the module.
How to add Property Featured shortcode on your archive page if your theme does not have WP Bakery Page Buider plugin.
Some themes may not install WP Bakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) plugin. Not to worry you are still able to add Property Featured shortcode to your listing archive pages easily by using Add ERE Real Estate Shortcode button above the editor.
Once shortcode options are setup, there are the shortcode parameters of Property Featured will be shown on the editor. E.g:
[ere_property_featured include_heading=”false” layout_style=”property-list-two-columns” color_scheme=”color-dark” property_type=”” property_status=”” property_feature=”” property_city=”” property_state=”” property_neighborhood=”” property_label=”” item_amount=”6″ image_size1=”240×180″ el_class=””]