Add the property items that are arranged into a carousel layout with left navigation on the page by using Property Carousel with Left Navigation shortcode.
Before displaying the property items in Property module, you need to create properties in the corresponding section of the admin panel. Check the Property management section of the knowledge base for more information.
There are a variety of options available with each Shortcode in ERE and are integrated smoothy with WP Bakery Page Builder plugin. These below screenshots of this shortcode are captured in Visual Composer platform. You can consult our online documentation for more details on how ERE shortcode workflow.
- Items Amount – set the number of properties to display on your site.
- Image size – select the size of the image to be displayed. You may select full size, thumbnail or custom size and specify the sizes for the image (i.g: 280×180, 330×180, 380×180 – Not include unit, space)
- Column Gap – specify the gap between the columns (0px/10px/20px/30px)
- Color Scheme – Select the color scheme in the module with the colors: Dark or White
- Include Heading – check this box to display heading at the top. (the navigation menu will immediately appear Heading Options tab where you could insert Heading and Sub Heading)
- Extra class name – enter our own unique class name for the item – this is a useful option for those who want to create a specific style. E.g.: you can type custom-style class and then go to Theme options -> Custom CSS & Script -> Custom CSS field and write your own CSS code with this class to get your own style.
- Narrow Type – enter or choose the Property Types to be displayed narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Status – enter or choose the Property Status to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Feature – enter or choose the Property Feature to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow City / Town – enter or choose the Property City/Town to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Province / State – enter or choose the Property Province/State to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Neighborhood – enter or choose the Property Neighborhood to display narrow properties in the module.
- Narrow Label – enter or choose the Property Laybel to display narrow properties in the module.
- Property Featured – check this box to display featured property.
How to add Property Carousel with Left Navigation shortcode on your archive page if your theme does not have WP Bakery Page Buider plugin.
Some themes may not install WP Bakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) plugin. Not to worry you are still able to add Property Carousel with Left Navigation shortcode to your listing archive pages easily by using Add ERE Real Estate Shortcode button above the editor.
Once shortcode options are setup, there are the shortcode parameters of Property Carousel with Left Navigation will be shown on the editor. E.g:
[ere_property_carousel include_heading=”false” property_featured=”false” columns_gap=”col-gap-0″ color_scheme=”color-dark” property_type=”” property_status=”” property_feature=”” property_city=”” property_state=”” property_neighborhood=”” property_label=”” item_amount=”6″ image_size=”330×180″ el_class=””]